Due to the importance of purchased parts used in our products, our suppliers play a critical role in our success.
Our objective is to utilize world class suppliers for all of our parts required. Our intent is to develop long-term relationships that lead to the mutual success of both Schabmüller and our suppliers.
In a partnership with our suppliers, we will attempt to continuously improve the value of our products and the satisfaction of our customers.
Requirement profile for our suppliers
Our suppliers have to fulfil the following terms
- Competence in technology, development and production
- Competitive prices
- Certificated quality system
- Competence in logistics (consignment-stock, JIT, KANBAN)
- First-class organisation and communication
- Ecology-minded acting according to ISO 14001
- Financial security and reliability
The following main needs are purchased by the strategic procurement:
- Aluminium die casting
- Cast iron and modular graphite casting
- Steel bars, tubes
- Rotors and Stators for motor production
- Electronic parts
- Machining parts
- Gears and geared shafts
- Ball-bearing, antifriction bearing
- Components (brakes, wheels, speed indicators
Please find a download of the Schabmüller Purchasing Terms in the following pdf-file.
If you think you are a suitable supplier for our company, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.